Audio

Thursday, March 9, 2023

SLOW AND SIMPLE

…living

it’s 1:18 pm today. i have my coffee beside me. and a water. mobile phones everywhere in the table because my relatives thought i can fix them. thu? 

yes sometimes, i can. but most of the time i get sick of it and get rid of it by telling them to bring it to the cellphone repair shop because i could’t do anything about it. but the reality is… why do they have to forget their passwords anyway. 

accountability.

slow and simple because these days i’ve been watching rural daily lives documentaries on youtube. everything is green and backward. for example, cooking on a fire pit. getting all the ingredients at their backyards. water from a well. just wow. i don’t know if this is me looking for a peace of mind or piece of inspiration and be grateful for everything i have now. 

an old saying… “be careful of what you wish for” literally, most of the my childhood wish are now with/in me. i can’t illustrate them all but i can say, i have been i where should be. and i am where i am right now because this was once considered in my brain. 

i have plenty of things in my brain. and if it cultivates. then it’s a story to tell.

let’s see what’s gonna happen. 

J

No comments:

Post a Comment