Audio

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

coffee talk | new day is a good day

everyday is a new day. and i define it a good day because i want it that way. it is not a bad day if bad thing happens. well, i call it "experience". experience to change, the next time i'll have my good day. the good news is it won't last till 24 hours. wanna bet?!

it's been a long time since i had my last blog. i've been thinking so deep on how can i make my blog more desirable to the readers. and there's a bad effect of it. thinking to write only for the sake of the other side of the screen. hoping to satisfy the readers. meet their needs. and make them happy atleast. well, that set of mind ends right now.

i've been watching vlogs these days and i found it interesting. but there are obstacles for me to start my own(screaming). and i'll probably elaborate that later on on my next coming blogs. inshaAllah.

so, i can't make vlogs(aka video logs) yey! i'm not too happy for that. and believe me if i say, i had the most gratifying not-more-than-an-hour conversation with my professor today. and this is something not everyone could get. I thank God for giving me that moment. and probably the best moment of this day.

and because of that conversation. here i am writing a blog. which i am thinking i would regularly do for my everyday basis. or at a very least 3x a week. or once. i just have to write, pal!

if you are an i.t student. you will understand that in our case, it's pretty hard to maintain a blog. specially when you want it to be more interesting... like making a tips, thoughts about something, writing an article about a subject. anything, anything that you may thought an educational to the readers. it's just too hard to make it as a priority.

well, it's a new day. and it is part of any wise man's knowledge that everything happens by the will of God. Alhamdulillah an inspiration came without, me asking it.

pretty plain blog. but anyway, i'll try to make it more creative for the next time.
i just have to make one right now. because if i don't. if i don't... i'll be drinking coffee ^_^

peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment