Audio

Friday, July 18, 2014

coffee talk | What‘s happenin’???

changes, one of the three sure thing in this world.
life isn't something routinary, predictable, or graspable.. it'll only be that if we do not allow ourselves to still be surprised.

so, i wanna surprise myself for the next awesome years later and that is why i have a few things here that surprised me from my previous years and that includes: 

me, being independent. And what I mean independent here is living on my own (away from parents) decide on my own (without asking them)… you know that sort of thing when you want to do something and you feel like you have to approach them first before hand ‘cause they’re gonna make you feel so bad if you made the wrong one?!(haha! I’m just really careful of disappointing them, that much) 


eating habit. i cook. yes, it’s not mistyped but I do. most of it were greens, like crazy. couldn’t end up buying goods from market without a friend insuring “have you got your greens?” :D 


my isolation. back then i was such an unknown-creation. not being fun of socializing (because of priorities in school), the go-ahead-i’ll-follow excuse lines, the i’ll-be-cleaning-the-house-just-don’t-make-me-attend-the-party. sort of these things. until i found myself being oh-yeah-sure-i'll-come and why-you-didnt-told-me?-i-should-have-come. now! Life rocks.


my journalistic-talent-talk to my Abe(father). that every afternoon tea session of his day, setting on our table and i, telling him every detail that happens on me at that day, then he picks out outstanding deeds i had, then tells me to get rid off of the bad ones along with his holy advices. now that I’m oceans away. sigh!


sleeping habit. because even if i read a lot during the night, no ome(mother) is gonna patrol the house (seems to me) like a commander in chief, “it’s 11 already! drop your books(or what ever it is your doing) and go to your bed, NOW!” – salute! funny to think though!


friends. that friend that you share your almost YOU, life, family, other friends, problem, secrets(secrets), ups and downs, new life stories, future. haay ho! greatness!!! and the friends at this moments, chill-out-no-pressure amigas!! changes.


you'll never know! let’s just hope it’s all for the best. keep prayin’. GOD loves us all!

#fromthepast


yours,

JS 

No comments:

Post a Comment