Audio

Sunday, October 11, 2015

coffee talk | one morning

5:16 am. where most of the population of this city were asleep. i have no way of finding out of those who aren't sleeping, what are they've up to. getting ready to work or school. if it wasn't for something, they'll be part of those who are sleeping.

few years back. i struggle at getting up early. that i hated myself even. it affects me. inside me is a court battle. arguing and fighting either i should be punishing myself or i should take it easy and try again tomorrow. it goes on and on and on. day by day, i see myself doing the same thing as i did yesterday.

but not today. today, i am awake. today, is a day i say, nobody woke me up. no alarm clock. no nothing. no more struggle and regret. there's only pancake and coffee. beside me. along with me. giving me warm and activity to look up to every single morning. everybody needs a company.

the taste of every morning isn't the same for me. it is for me a blessing. and if i will have to describe it in one word. it will be "beginning".

No comments:

Post a Comment