Audio

Friday, October 9, 2015

coffee talk | talking tech and mathematics skill

we thought a lot. and one of the main content is probably our future. which is actually the result of what are we been doing at the present.

i'm studying information technology eventually. hard? yes.

weird because it wasn't really on the plan. and i thought a lot about it. me being on the tech world. tech world. sounds big.

i'm not good at math. period. and it's really hard to accept this fact. i'm crying now.

when i was in elementary through high school, i thought i was doing the right thing. studying ONLY. like no friends, no bonding time with the close-relatives. no social life. "isolation" if that's what do you want to call it. ok, so it was just on getting at the top list. which is i probably maintain at those zombie days.

i always wanted to impress my mom at all aspect of my day-to-day activities. like everything. good thing i was doing it well. obedient child. ha-ha! kids! and part of me being obedient is a math wiz. nahh, it's just math. 1+1. getting familiar with 10s 100s 1000s and so on. YES! i'm good at it. very very good. but not now. i'll tell you later in this blog.

...or now. i'm not gonna lie about what happen back then. "honesty is the best policy" i did my high school at only 3 years long. which is normally in a standard government educational law, it is actually 4 years duration. oh my... accelerated? nope! it wasn't really clear to me back then, but it was all my mom's plan. i skipped my junior high school. four years in count. 1st year, freshmen. 2nd year, sophomore. 3rd year, junior. and 4th year, senior. i didn't do my junior high school. applause. not a good idea when i realize i have missed everything. that everything is a sum up of all mathematics particularly final year in high school.

i struggle. mom doesn't know.

moving on... i went to college. COMPUTER SCIENCE. wow! in a not-so-prestigious-college-incorporate. so there's like, 10 - 20 students taking the same courses with me. there's not that much student at the whole department that i can still remember all their faces and probably names till now. it was 2007 when i finish my first half on my degree and now it's 2015. ok, so now i'm genius ^_^

i graduated my 3 years of highschool at 2004. associate degree at 2007. associate in health science education (yes i went to med school) at 2009. worked at telecommunication office a year long.

there's so many things happened that math had gotten mad at me and eventually went away, i guess. i'm sorry math. i really didn't mean it.

now that i'm back at field. COMPUTERS. i need math to go back at my side. like real bad. i was thinking that if i get back my math skills, i wouldn't worry about my statistics subjects.

i mean programming. codes. codes. codes. i think i'll die with it.

so i murmur a lot already. it's time for me to review. my math. or not. because their advice is "you don't need math to be a programmer". oooh yes, like you are, professor X, Math PhD holder.

programming is engaging with technology. and it is as if technology gives life to what we call generation now. there's no turning back.

i've got to do my tutorial. and i will one day. post an application by my own creation.

comin' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment