Audio

Thursday, October 8, 2015

coffee talk | Changes.

i don’t like writing anymore. i want to record a video and post it. post it. post it. nah! that can’t be.
for some very reasonable reason. It can’t be.

first of all, my purpose in starting this blog is nothing but to share what are my thoughts about. sometimes. because blogging isn’t something easy. because, not everyone is doing it. YES! not everyone is able to do it. well, in my own very humble opinion, maybe i just had this gut. to write. whatever the outcome is. i’m not someone who is grammatically skillful. i even sometimes look up for the right spelling and the right word. yeah. i wanna express it. and it feels good. i feel good. ^_^

talking about my recent activity why i wasn’t that updating my blog. in short. where have i been?!
yeeeey!! the yeey-thing, i call it a “break”. break-freeeee. no, that’s not what i meant. i mean, break. from my busy-ness. and this whole thing inspires me to write this whole blog thing for this topic. i know this sounds so informal, like i’m literary speaking loudly as i type these words. ha!ha!. <-not this one.

i don’t know in some sort of any way, things just change, and because it is something inevitable, and so we sometimes adjust and be ok with it. go with the flow. and rock’n roll. word. Alhamdulillah.

here are some of the list things that I have realize there’s been a changes peps:
  • being a freshmen. now a senior. o snap! time passes by, about to graduate from being an i.t. student. about to survive!
  • being out-of-place-feeling. now a self-determined. i was always regarded and sometimes called by my country. "hey filipina!”. but behind that is the fact that some of them doesn't really know how to pronounce my name correctly. some of them even says, “hey, how do u compare singapore from this country?”. It always happens. The??! Singapore? Hmm, might want to think about it.
  • a novel book fanatic reader(I’ve read few). now i don’t believe in fiction book anymore. period. it started when I found 50-shades-of-grey a violent one. i didn’t even finish it. it disturbed me, i deleted it. it was pdf. one right-click and be gone. just like that.
  • i’m a loner. now a brainer. - naw kidding! – now a force to socialize. ha.ha. I don’t like it sometimes. but, in my situation, you just don’t be quiet and let other people decide for you. i’m an-independent-standalone-living-a-life-of-a- human being, so to speak. and by that i missed my parents, whom i used to depend everything on.
  • old perceptions into new perceptions. deep. HAHA! but this? Really had changed. hard.
  • islamic views. regardless, this is one of the very profound one. and i am so thankful that i started to connect the dots of the things that bothers me before. the light is opening. and inshAllah, it will continue opening. the door might be closed sometimes, but it is with purpose. and it is to understand why is that door closed? the purpose.
  • additional lists down here will be continuously updating. changes. :))

if your environment changes you for whatever it may be. good or bad. It has a purpose. you might sometimes realize it. or not at all. 

I’m writing this blog in the name of realization. things will keep changing. and we should have the ability to be patient in order to adjust to the new situation. it’s that word patient that will bring us THERE,

that's it folks. be patient. at all time. atleast, try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment