Audio

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 14 | one book down

march 6, 2016. sunday. it's the 14th day and it felt like the 14th month. haha. trying to keep it online. and chill out. but there's still a lot of things i did this day.

after a light breakfast, i have sent my friend on a bus terminal. leaving me her motor cycle so we can use it until she came back. that's probably 3 days long.

funny, because this day, there was a lot things that is happening in my mind thinking i will put it in here.

empty.

i couldn't recall it. it doesn't even ring a bell. but i will inshaAllah. remember. and on that moment that it will come out, i will make sure i will write it on my memo so it won't go away and will finally put it in here. i love sharing. and hopefully inspire others. 

we were planning to go grocery. hypermarket. goods and stuffs for the week's supply. but we didn't went.

woah. i had finished the book by afternoon. and i am so happy. starting another one. that night. i went to meet a friend doing my final thesis for my requirements. finally, i did some initial codings. feeling geek. haha. after 2 and a half hours, she sent me back to my dormitory.

i didn't had my dinner. i took tea and some cookies.

around 2300. something happen unusual. and i cannot tell the story here. i could tell you my thoughts about it but not exactly what had happened.

jinn possession on one of our friend from thailand on the next door. laughing, crying, uttering some words all at the same time. it creeps me out. well, not just me. but behind all what happened that night. i thank God up there.

finally, everyone slept around 0300 in the morning. result of the creepy-jinn-thing-possession.

"be kind. all the time." okay self?.

peace you all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment