Audio

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 13 | oatmeal and chocolate

march 5, 2016. saturday. don't know where to start to write this day. but as i had mentioned on my previous blog, that i'm trying not to procrastinate. at least on posting. writing anything. a challenge is a challenge. i am engaged and i need to fulfill it. for my personal improvement and self-satisfaction. because you know, i never became satisfied with whatever i perform. at least for myself. it's always not enough. i can always find a hole and less satisfaction. and i don't know if this is a some kind of a mental disorder or whatever. i don't feel like i am doing all my best at everything i do. and it's funny because there's always someone who is going to remind me that i did fantastic. haha! i'm never gonna fall for this lie.

oatmeal and chocolate milk in a small size of bowl. my lemon water. and went to gym for aerobic.

an hour passed by and we went back to my dorm. and i passed out. exhausted.

around 1000. of course, my smoothie habit. this time, it's guyavano. perfect. offered some friends to taste it. and they loved it too.

for our lunch. it's the best. haha. thai food. and because i so much crave for shrimp. shrimp. i don't know if it's going to embarrass me, but this is one of my favorite sea food. there i said it.

had nothing to do that afternoon. i took a nap. mind refreshed. and here i am. writing.

"focus"

peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment