Audio

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 11 | dunkin donut

march 3, 2016. thursday. pretty much a normal day.

i started my morning with a burger. a coffee. and some oatmeal. yes. almost perfect.

but again, depression about my external hard disk because it doesn't work. it won't open and i have important files in it. thankfully, i have a genius friend. i gave it to him that noon so he could check it and probably get back my files. he is my only hope after i tried all my best.

i boiled chicken for lunch. we ate. not to mention the snacks right after the meal. and i think i needed to write it down here too. so i can keep it on records.

around 1300 i felt the need of connecting to the internet. my friends and i went to dunkin donut. bad. i need to have a bite. and it's too bad when you are in some kind of a struggle, losing some weight for example. everything around you seems like a pile of food just like this one i captured. 


my samsung camera does work perfectly
gosh, i did ate some of it. i don't say no to food. specially like these ones. but luckily, i didnt binge. i ate intuitively. and inshAllah it will be for good. i'd love to write about 'intuitive eating' one day because it's so relevant.

i rush at the gym around 1500. i left my laptop with a downloading state. my friends brought it back for me. i can't be late at gym. i have schedule to catch up.

"never underestimate prayer"

peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment