Audio

Monday, January 2, 2023

January 3, 2023 - New Year, Manila

in frustration to go home. a sarcastic friend of mine said who is taking flights on new year's? well, us! and we’re stuck in manila.
 
here i am. wanting to complain everything since we got here in manila. but having to think of kuala lumpur trip before all this mess makes everything perfect. 

instead of thinking of our misfortune. let me remind myself of all the good things happen to us. because complains won’t solve it. we did everything we could. but we can’t go against nature. 

day one in kuala lumpur, alhamdulillah. i am back again. but with company. my friend and my little sister. 

everything started at the plane take off. that feeling when i know i’ll be in kl at any moment. those people in the aircraft, knowing that they will be walking with us through arrival hall way. i couldn’t contain my feeling. it’s all warm and feeling myself again. not saying i don’t like being in my country. i am saying that traveling is more than home for me. especially meeting old friends. 

there is something in traveling/flights that puts me in another level of good wholesome being. only God knows. and i thank Him for letting me feel it again. it’s all in Him. 

so we arrived at our destination, a residential unit - awesome accommodations. 18th floor. perfect place for sunrise/sunset sightings. good for us, they got the sunrise. mmmm, my favourite.   

five days in kuala lumpur without wasting any minute - haha. and resting is calculated as we needed to get to the next plan as itinerary. ok ok, i wouldn’t go to any details. because we had so much and to put it into writing is going to take a lot of time. i was telling my friend while we were running towards the train, that we did things we were doing in a year, fitting into five days only. that’s when i know i can’t write everything in one post. 

also, i am writing to remind myself of all the good. bad may occur as flight cancellation, passengers complaining, i even heard a black american guy telling other passengers that “manila is a mess" but what’s the worst thing that could happen? we have place to stay in here. it’s just that, it wasn’t the plan and i wouldn’t want to be in any other room but mine. XD you understand, right? ok.

thanks for reading. and i love kl, btw. <3

j


No comments:

Post a Comment