Audio

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Daily Blog Challege | Day 5 | chillin' day

february 27, 2016. saturday. one of my favorate days of the week after friday. it's a day where i felt like i am in control of everything i want to do. particularly,

it a "me" day. well, of course because i am commited at exercising, it so important for me to not to be heedless at my priorities. because it is important for us to be mindful of eveyrthing we do.

enough about the sermons.

just as a normal elder sister, i need to take over my sister. lookout on her as if i will be paid for the effort i will be making. she went back to sleep that morning and sorry, she need to listen to me. as her elder sister and an acting baby sitter. then, we hit gym.

after an hour. we went back to our dormitory by foot.

pancake of course. my 3 ingredients pancake. everybody loves it. i assume.

at noon, my sister is in exhaustion so she had her nap. i don't. 'cause i am on a mission. to finish a book. so i read 'til i get tired. 351 pages and i am on it's 131. cool. not really getting myself busy. but i just had an urge to finish it up. to me, it is a fantastic book.

i had my photo copy with a nice cover




i really didn't do anything this day. just chillin' and getting myself ready for this weekdays to come.

a words i got and contemplate for for this writing... "Allah praises His servant who are humble".

peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment