Audio

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 4 | It's Friday

february 26, 2016. friday. i'm still alive. alhamdulillah. it's friday and i love it. forever. it's a day that reminds me about a beginning. it is something that gives me the feeling of being free and that of starting over again.

it is actually saturday night and here i am writing this blog. to most, it's lame and insane. but you know? it's my choice. and i know it's worth it.

0500 in the morning and my roommate and i found ourselves buying raw food at a traditional market. a walking distant from our campus.

we made a banana pancake that morning. my sister's first time trying it. and just like me. we eat everything. so long as it's edible and halal. i forgot if i capture it for posting. inshaAllah, one of these precious days.

noontime had passed.

afternoon, my sister and i hit the gym. didn't worked out, though. aerobic for a starter. ahem! i am starting again from my one month gym-break. and i'm lossing the real subject here. food. but one of the reason i like being occupied the by whole day is not giving that much attention for food. so, i kind of fetching some bites from my roommate cookings and i'm over it . then, getting back to what i am doing.

at that night, we ate a piece of a roasted chicken. yey! a good thing to stuff on our stomach after a cardio.

exhausted and nothing is more preferable to do, than to give it a rest.

in related to obtaining success in every goal target we are into here's what my word for it "progress, not perfection"

peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment