Audio

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 6 | keep writing

february 28, 2016. sunday. at 1750. having all the fellas around sitting at my back while me writing this 3 blogs at a time. oh yeah. they're shouting and screaming on this "chef" titled movie i got from a friend. it's cool. they have famous casts like robert downey jr. and scarlett johansson and many more.

my thoughts on it. very funny and recommended for amigos to watch!

for today's blog is going to be very short. because as what i have said on the previous one, it's a chillin' day. specially sunday because it's almost all about planning.

we had our breakfast. as usual. pancake. and i don't think i'll get bored with it. like forever. it's my own recipe. i'll have a one blog for it inshaAllah.

driving under the sun around 1000. granting my roommate's request sending her to the market for her needed material in making a dress for her graduation. it would be so rude for me not to drive for her. and i love driving. this is something i can't resist. please ask me to drive and i'll be pleased to.

we had reached the dormitory around duhr time. that means, lunch and noon time prayer.

my sister cooked a rice. a red rice. less sugar. more healthy. i still eat white rice. though i tried not to consume more of it as much as i can. we paired it with some indonesian dish. it's awesome. i loved it.

dinner time and "there's a beauty in everything" let's all get that through our heads.

peace. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment