Audio

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 1 | Breakfast at KFC

february 23, 2016. 2225. just had an awesome time with friends watching a movie. anyway, what i had with my previous blog yesterday night was writing down every single thing that happened to me in a day as much as possible. so, let's get down to it.

i woke up so early in the morning to start the day fresh because i needed a preparation picking up my sister from the train station arriving around 7. met her up. went to KCF and had some breakfast. i really didn't eat. but since i haven't got my coffee before leaving the dormitory. i took my chance.

i binge. and i have to call it like that because that's how i felt right now. can't be guilty. no way.
my sister got into capturing our breakfast before hitting the food.

Caption at my sister's old samsung phone.

i ordered for the waffle. one of my favorite. and as i am avoiding coffee with sugar as much as i can. i'm already too late to have it without sugar. too late to ask the guy in-charge serving it without sugar. pfff! okay. i'm gonna mess up!

we went back. and i had my roommate having her lunch. i joined her. since it's already noon time. i really didn't felt hungry but i still ate. and my sister is already sleeping. yeah. it's her. don't judge.

0120 it rained soo heavy. and one of the thing i love to do other than drinking tea when it's raining is napping. how awesome and cool it is. my moments! my precious times.

i woke up around afternoon. the rain is calm. i had my coffee from a thai friend and some sweetened cookies. aw, i can't think of myself eating this one. and oh my God. i have to say i eat one bar of chocolate i am not sure where did it originally came from but i snatch it from my sister's bag. tried myself to eat half...

but i ate all of it anyway. it's a day. man, somebody help! :)

so, dinner came. i celebrated my sisters arrival with her request on her missing a thai noodles. she missed it so much. and i don't. but i cooked it anyway. for her. only for her. we ate together with a couple of friends and i thank God i didn't eat that much. it was her.

my sister needs to go to Gym.

word of the day "it's never too late to change"

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment