Audio

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 2 | Chicken Cheese Bruuh!

february 24. 2016. 0945. while sitting with my fellas around. jotting down something for my blog. a seminar held in our campus. we got our special pass given by the international office. so, kind of a must to attend. 

 May(a chinese friend )on the left. and me on the right.
and oh, here's our pass. not really disappointed about the spelling of my country. for God sake it's PHILIPPINES.

the bad side of being a filipino
anyways, for a breakfast talk, two days had passed and i still cant have a banana as part of my morning routine. so my roommate and i, made up something thats edible. well, we always do. prior with our black coffee.

before taking it down, i just needed anything to put on my stomach for my day to start

and so, it's noon. we had our lunch improperly and i'll tell you why. there's tuna in red rice and red beans and anything that's raw. summed it up. not really that bad. i could even recommend it for you all. try it out.

afternoon. i drove my sister to exchange her dollar. she'd thought of it for so long, price issue and negotiation. finally, i bought it from her. yes, it's on my wallet now. saving for the future. i have plans for it. we'll see later on.

our dinner kind of. i brought my sister into one of my favorites :)) chicken salad and chicken cheese.
finally, later that night we went on a mall. got exhausted. and had a real dinner. not me. my sister. i took tea and some crackers.

what a day. and before it ends, this quotes flashes before my eyes "if you cant win, lose like champion"

peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment