Audio

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 3 | We found the bread

february 25, 2016. 2201. just done on uploading the daily blog from yesterday. and it's kinda failure to me because i didn't made it on time. it's supposed to be this morning but i couldn't make our wifi facility faster than it could be. it's slow and lag and sick.

for today's blog. i will make sure i can get it done inshaAllah. i'm making so much effort. ignoring my friend's bonding nights on watching a movie together just to stick to my word. the setting is kind of awkward. all of them facing the TV and me at the very backseat with my laptop. blogging. and i'm good.

so today's breakfast was a bit usual. an egg. oatmeal. of course the black coffee. and my roommates. they should be part of the breakfast setting, because without them. i think... nothing would make a difference. i'll still have my breakfast. trust me!

the breakfast setting turned out like this!
ok so, by the time i am writing this blog day 3. changing the title into breakfast blog had crossed my mind. why not? besides, the blog always start at breakfast. and it conceptualize food. and morning. and sunrise. and a day to start off. yes.

going on with my day, my sister and i went out to check on a female gym i found on google maps. we didn't liked it. so we're back to my old female gym where i think it's more preferable considering the distance.

didn't had a chance to take a picture on our lunch because we ran out of time. but it was memorable. only because the sky starts to get darker and the rain... is pouring. BIG SMILE. but oh no. we have to buy something important and luckily, after days and days and days of thinking and planning of buying one, we found the bread. we went back to my dorm and plan a various things to do for tomorrow again.

and for this blog, i am thinking about what quote should i write for this one. and honestly, i google it. but you know what? i felt this one and it says "life is a story..."and there's more to that. we'll figure it out.

peace you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment