Audio

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 45 | staying positive

april 7, 2016. thursday. i was suffocating by the ambiance of my room. it was still dark and right after i prayed dawn. i went upstairs to do some writing. there's always hope in writing. whenever i found myself losing hope, i write and i felt good. everything is temporary so why settle? i felt ecstatic recently and now i am feeling the opposite. not really sad, though. worry. and i try to keep it normal. we're all human. and one day, i'll be reading this and snap at myself, yes. i've been through those times. and i'll get through this. inshaAllah.

and with all the early morning energy at that morning. i stayed there till 7am. till sun shone on my laptop. i took my black coffee and of course pancake with butter. then i went back to my room to do some chores.

i washed my clothes. not too many but enough to take me down and passed out at that noon. 2 hours of nap. pathetic. i got sick.

but not sick enough to stop me from going gym. we hit gym that night.

there's this thing they called kuaci in indonesia. and with our chinese friend, she read the word "kuaci" as "kuatsi" i don't know how to put this one in writing but it is totally different from how indonesian wrote it. does that even matter? oh yes. another knowledge. i love knowledge. it is power. 

"choose the positive side" - and I'M ON IT.

peace ya'll positive peps. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment