Audio

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Daily Blog | Day 43 | speaker and etc

april 5, 2016. tuesday. i downloaded some podcast right after i finish my dawn prayer. since most of the students living in this dormitory are sleeping and then i took advantage of it. while waiting for the downlaods. i did my pancake process. this time, i really felt it. the reason why i wasn't mentioning anyone with me eating pancake is that literally, nobody is into early morning. and i do. and i sat and read a book with my breakfast. 

this day, i was thinking of washing my clothes but i didn't do it. due to things that's always coming up. 

by the way, i got sick. around 8 to 9 am. i was flat in my bed. i don't know the reason but i felt that my body just automatically needs to shut up. and it did. and i woke up and i was thinking how did that happened? how did i not able to control myself from sleeping? and i am such a loser.

...listening to greed for ilm podcast ep.165 featuring ali baluch ma favorite. on a high volume speaker. proof of my fanatic fever toward this guy here baluch. 

my body needs to take rest from yesterdays aerobic i guess. and as i am writing this right now, i still feel the pain on my throat. and if i pass out tomorrow and the next day. i would just give up on it. my body has the right to take rest too. just like my brain.

and i need to sleep. my thai friend and i planned to go out early at 5:30 to buy something we decided instead of doing it tonight. our fellow thai friends are going home tomorrow and so we just can't miss this night and so we didn't went out. they are passing old stuffs through us and other things and i am so grateful what i have felt tonight. they got me one sweat pants and i loved it.

"it's never too late". i don't know why i've said it. but i just felt it. 

peaceful full of peace. oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment