Audio

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 46 | BLESSINGS

april 8, 2016. friday. not a normal morning for me. didn't made my pancake and all thoughts of almost everything are filling into my mind. i just don't know why. sat on my table and start writing about my depression, seriously? haha for that. well, i call it that way only because i thought of it so constant. 

but then again, everything is temporary. 

now the fuss had totally fade away right after i met a friend around 10 am. i am not going to say every details but let's just say, there's something in him that aspire me to stay focused and tact. making me realize i have what it takes to keep my sane on tract. alhamdulillah!

ok. so according to my lists of what had happened to me this day. it says i had received a pants. and as far as i remembered, i did wore it that day. i loved the color(i thought of this when i did my what-to-right-list).

had a short talk with my friend who is also in the same issue i had. papers at university. same old problem. 

that afternoon my sister showed me a video. a short film video. and... i don't know what to say about it. i am speechless at this amateur project film. and i think i better not say anything about it. but that fact that it was really new to me. and it is something very... oh no. i am not saying anything about it.

bye.

"take every opportunity to write" i have nothing in mind for now.

peace! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment