Audio

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 51 | end

april 13, 2016. wednesday. to-do list is on. i made a bread and egg for my pancake with my black coffee. clean up clutters and some stuffs during the morning. my sister and i, went to emigration that noon. 

with all the rain and flood outside the road, we still have to go and took the picture taking for a visa. done and we went to eat lunch. 

after arriving to dormitory i felt the need of playing badminton because of the food we ate during lunch time. let me laugh at myself for this. i'm such a looser.

and because i am writing 5 blogs. yes, five. and so, i need to mumble words. and also i just need to meet this challenge's fulfillment. thinking of ending this challenge very soon. but i'll be fine. 

this night i went to take the book i order to print the day before. WOW the result is what i call, love. i can't wait to hit the road. travelling and start to read it and finish it right before i get back to my base. ahh. i just love this thought.

"take challenges!" it's not really that bad. after all, it's all about learning.

peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment