Audio

Monday, April 11, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 20 | Cake

march 12, 2016. saturday. i was told 3 days before this day, there will be a guesting for a highschool institute. the scenario will be i will be a speaker motivator. not that i am qualified to, but let's just say, my path. in the future. lol. inshaAllah.

we went to gym first thing in the morning. but we have reached the gym uncrowded. so we went on a convenient store and grab some food. light breakfast. for a store up energy. we did our aerobic for an hour.

we head back to our dormitory and made some real breakfast.

going back to where i started this blog. it's about an invitation from a friend. she booked for my saturday and sunday. so you know what that means? all weekend plans are cancelled. but really? i waited till the afternoon. and evening and the next morning. finally she broke it to me that the seminar was cancelled without letting me know the information, for God sake i would have done so many things during this day not just wiating for nothing. anyway, i have continue reading my book. while waiting.

oh cake. the title of this blog. so i was reading. reading and reading. then on the afternoon our chinese friend came over with cake. for others, it was a blessing. for me, a challenge. but i didn't refuse it. instead. i eat a whole slice of it. i don't mind. i crave for it. but she was bringing a huge one. and she's still offering for another more piece of it. it's hard to say no and crap i did say no for another bite. indulging myself reading my book. until the cake disappeared. then i realized, why it was being place right in front of me? temptation.

"Dream Big" please.

peace and out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment