Audio

Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 36 | bad idea

march 28, 2016. monday. 1st day of the week. and i'm writing this on tuesday. forgive me, self. i couldn't be more busier than i yesterday. and so let's start breaking down this lists of mine from yesterdays event.

not long after i have done my breakfast, my roommate asked me to send her to where she is doing internship because her brother is not able to send her due to i-don't-really-know-the-whole-detail. and so i sent her and went back giving it (the motorcycle) straight to her brother.

after i went back to my dormitory i am not going to lie but i ate breakfast for the second time around. lol. it really didn't matter to me now that i am just controlling the portion i eat. no longer doing any diet. it's really not the right move for someone who really wants to lose weight and couldn't be consistent at it. and i think i am one of them and so i am trying to do something  else rather than restricting myself from eating. easier said, though.

in the middle of my breakfast second part session. i have received a text message that says "where are you, here's my project file" i'm ecstatic. i rushed to her and left my breakfast. talked to her a bit. inspired a  bit. and went back to my dormitory.

thanks to her.

reading on some technical writings about my papers i had realized i needed something that could wake me up. oh yes, it's morning and i'm sleepy. not really, i just needed a buddy. i have no one so don't blame me. i'm a loner. accordingly, but i don't felt it that way, thought.

i don't know what should i called this little inventions or should i say experiment of mine. i mixed lemon with my coffee and it blows me off. the taste is awful. and it's a bad idea. my blog title. it's the core of this writing. wosh!

so while i was sipping this crazy awful beverage i have experimented and wouldn't want to offer anyone because they might spit it out and i don't want to see it myself. i was browsing this youtube celebrity i-don't-want-to-mention-his-name but i am pretty sure i can remember his name later on if i came across my blog. but he is hilarious and funny and i am addictive watching him, eventually. i love his videos and i have to stop sometimes because it consumes most of my precious time and i don't want that to happen. moderation pals!

breaking down my lists of outlines about what happened yesterday is not a hard task. i have one of it and it says 'my sister and i decided to run every morning' and that is a pop decision. extreme. and we want to try it out. and let's see what's going to happen.

we went gym anyways. enjoyed it a little bit more. the instructor. she is beautiful and gorgeous and adorable. i can't help it. i needed to say it.

right after that gym. i made my tea. green of course and a friend that is expected to came by for a help. her assignments and exams for the next day. and not too long she left my room. and i'm alone again. and so i did some reading. i love being alone. it's hard to have it especially when you are surrounded by crowed doing nothing but to ask you to go out or do something or eat something. and so if i have this time of the day that they might be in a sleep or finally they cut me loose. i'm the happiest.

but then around 10 pm they're wandering around already. oh gosh. can't do anything. spent sometimes and after that i wrote one blog before sleeping. that's around 12 in the midnight. and then passed out!

"commit yourself"

peace and always, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment