Audio

Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 37 | my sister is sick

march 29, 2016. tuesday. it's time to make a change. oh, everyday is a change. this time i wasn't the one who went market. traditional market to be specific. cheaper, fresher and convenient too. not to mention the sanity situation but it doesn't matter.

for the mean time i realized it's been a while i was planning to talk to my parents at home. so i called them. we talked for about 10-15 mins. and it was the best. my mom as always, advising and asking and worrying about me. i love my mom. she doesn't know.

and so, being inspired after talking to mom after a while, i wrote and add up something for my papers. not too much. but i'm running out of time and i'm not doing well with my papers. i feel terrible right now, now that i was just thinking about it.

my sister got sick. she feels throwing up. dizzy and something else. it's her stomach. she drank this boiled celery she believed it's gonna give her a lot of beneficial. i didn't liked the taste. that means, i didn't drink much of it.

while i was in a serious writing and reviewing some of the papers i was working on, i came across this video i loved and i think i will be watching this as much as i can. it's about staying focus and i have to admit that writing this blog is a distraction to me. and i can't beat this one. i committed already.

speaking of distractions, i downloaded two of google apps games. i won't talk much about this subject but in a sense that it is inspiring to me, i should be writing it on my history.

that noon, i took power naps. which means, it gave me soo much energy right after i woke up. and i remember that feeling and i remember that Allah is great.

still on the room. didn't went gym. read more. trying to finish the book. but didn't yet.

the whole night i wrote and read and wrote, and revise and progress.

"time!!!" - treasure it.

i love peace. and so you do. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment