Audio

Monday, April 11, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 16 | TEDx with Praya Lundberg

march 8, 2016. tuesday. another plain day to me again. morning routine. my special personal recipe pancake. and of course my black coffee. delayed by the way because i tried a lemon water intake before anything else. and try to make it constant inshaAllah.

through lunch time. my friends and i are having good times talking and teasing each other until i sat down on one corner and found myself trolling on youtube.

TEDx channel. one of my favorite place on youtube.

on praya lundberg. she talks about her life story, her job and what made her keep motivated and inspired. she talks about being grateful and how we are so lucky for being able to have a proper education. she is inspirational. and she just gained my respect.

that afternoon. we went to aerobic.

grab a frozen sweet potato i've boiled at the morning. ate it to survive the night. not having much time to prepare a food.

i washed my clothes. arranged clutters on my space. i have three places to deal with. my bed. my closet and my work space. trying to keep everything organize. well, i just don't want to free my time.

slept around 1100. just the expected time i set out to.

"have a sense of purpose" glanced at my wall quoted by nak.

peace to out everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment