Audio

Monday, April 11, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 23 | the change

march 15, 2016. tuesday. had an awesome morning breakfast. sandwich spread with one of them fellas. others. sleeping. urgh! it's so annoying. the silence is equivalent to the thoughts of annoyance a bit. why people sleeps in the morning? hah! the answer? nah. it's just me. not them. everyone sees everything differently. so i just thought i have to respect differences. but it's hard you know. it's still unreasonable to sleep at mornings. for me. not unless you are sick.

sitting alone. working on my papers. writing. reading. and yes. a little of this. blog drafts. if something pops into my mind. i directly open up my notepad and type it. a friend of mine with me. helping me understand some things i might needed to add up for my paper. and one more thing. i don't know if i can solve "this" another problem. i could scream so loud but it doesn't really count. i should do it on my own.

and here i am alone again. trying to review what happened right after i wrote the last paragraph above. what happened after i packed my laptop and bag were disappointing. our ENC room is gone. the whole floor of the building is renovating. the only thing we have saved were the books and the electric wall fans.

we went to gym and me in not my best mood tried to put it all up during the dance session. my focus is not on the steps but on the things i have been thinking since morning.

oh i hate this feelings. Allah help me!

it's 2343 in the evening and i just didn't want to miss this blog so i don't have to worry about it tomorrow.

done.

"your life is the product of your thoughts" - don't be sad. book.

peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment