Audio

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 30 | lazy day

march 22, 2016. tuesday. and it is exactly 2151 at the evening. not really that sleepy that is why i'm writing this blog on time. and at the same time. while waiting for this wifi to work well without interruptions, because it really drives me crazy waiting and staring and clicking. not a good habit to develop so i'd rather type some words for you and for me and the entire human race. haha! michael jackson's.

i kind of always sing words. i'm weird. i know.

so i got up this morning. as always. i'm so proud of myself and not at the same time. i spent the whole 2 hours watching this youtuber in the video. but it wasn't my fault. it was the wifi that goes crazy faster than usual. so i ran to this videos and it doesn't buffer. so the awesome me, clicked here and there.

the sun raised up and i to did. made a pancake. for me. because nobody woken up so i can share my crucial pancake..

i'm so hype tonight(during the writing) and i still can't figure out why i do. i'll say it to my next blog if i finally realize what is this fuss all about. but for now, nothing is coming out of my brain. why oh why. no reason, i promise, no nothing. i think this is just the after math of this empty mug beside me. which was full of coffee 20 mins ago. i bet.

"time that's gone, is gone forever" i'm not sure i had mentioned this from my last blogs. but anyway. i just want to remind my myself. because myself always forget. things.

peace out! love lots! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment