Audio

Monday, April 11, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 25 | my passport

march 17, 2016. thursday. and i'm writing this on saturday morning. what a mess! i feel sorry for myself for not being consistent. and now i have to recall what had happened during this day.

let's start. i woke up in the morning from another room. yes. i remember waking up with shocked realizing i passed out not knowingly taking other's bed. well, i guess we are living in one building and so, it's just part of it. we own everything and everywhere.

i had done my breakfast and i'm on my couch. reading.

so it was my cellphone lost issue. my friend and i went to my cellular provider, i call it. it is a center where they serve you anything about your subscription number. because it's not really the cellphone is the issue here. it was my contacts. i've been carrying this number for almost 4 years since i came indonesia, and it will be a huge change if all of a sudden i will change it. so the service center sort of relocate my number into a new simcard. awesome. i had no idea this was possible.

we didn't went to gym. instead we went to see our friend that's based around town. had a little bit of talk and coffee. ended around 5pm.

that night my friends and i went out to hangout somewhere and we found a convenient store not by choice.

we headed back right after a bit of snacks and short talks.

i didn't do much after that. just a preparations in engaging bed. lol. and i alhamdulillah, i had a very good night sleep.

"never leave a day without doing something awesome"

awesome and peace. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment