Audio

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 29 | missed a call

march 21, 2016. monday. bread with egg. just to have a breakfast. a great fight between reading and sleeping. ha! there you go. i'm not sleeping. imagine all of them were asleep. i guess i was just experiencing past old mornings. but hey, everyday is a new day.

like this one. i had picked up a call from an old friend. she invited us for a meeting in our old university, back then when my sister and i are still learning indonesian language. so we went and got to met our old family kind of. we brought our chinese friend along so she could see and probably wander around the campus. not so surprisingly, she met her fellow, a chinese. talk a bit and then i have to cut their converse because we only have limited time to go back to our campus. if it's meant to be, they'll meet each other in the future. don't worry.

we ate our lunch. normal. rice. and i'm not gonna say other details. i felt the guilt.

we went back to our dormitory. made some smoothie and read more. crucial.

my sister told me during that afternoon that my parents were looking for me and that they want to check on me if i am doing well. i checked my phone and i saw a missed call on my log and yes, i missed the calls which is actually their first attempt is to talk with me rather than my little sister. but sorry mom/dad, i will make it up to you next time. and i should promise. mmm promise.

around magrib... skipping the exercise we did. that is almost an everyday activity so i thought it would be fine to put it out sometimes. so, we went to find this restaurant. and i thank God i am still able to live right now and write. i still remember that nerve and goose bumps happened to me during the search for that restaurant. it's a sky bridge. and it is shallow. and humps are like a meter distances at each other. and you can actually see the roofs of the houses right under your feet. dark and flat roofs. and there's a lot of motorcycles coming by and across. i was holding my breath till the we pass off of the bridge.

it was breath taking and at the same time fantastic experience.

i don't know if it was just me. or my driver got used to that way and she never made an expression.

"do what you think is right".

peace out! joy and love! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment