Audio

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 31 | 30 mins shopping

march 23, 2016. wednesday. i didn't went to class. my sister and i needed to buy groceries.

pancake saves me every morning. it's a thing. without pancake i'll be lying dead on bed. and i am exaggerating.

getting through morning. my sister and i got a motor available for only 30 mins long. that's not even long. that's the shortest time you could get when borrowing a motor cycle plus the shopping hour. oh no. not even an hour. we rushed. like we're on a challenge reality tv show. you need to finish a task in a small period of time.

we made it to the nearest mall we could approach. 10-15 mins rushing and chucking on items. it was morning so it wasn't really crowded.

and we're done.

i gave back the to the owner and i realized we are late 5 mins long. huff! alright. time saver. i ate some sandwich bread for my lunch. then do some writing of my papers afterwards (i'm still on college). helped out a friend translating her project.

aerobic. gym. realized something while waiting. and the thoughts i had were just a bomb. and i don't think i can make it elaborate in here. i'll make another blog for it separately inshaAllah.

right after maghrib(evening prayer). we went to meet our fellows to discuss some important matters. filipinos. and i didn't really like this meet up. something tells me, this is not right. i don't know if it was just my mood of not wanting to talk to anyone at that night or it's just the ambience. people. things around. and whatnot except me. lol

we came back. and what i did was exactly the opposite of what was i thinking. and that is to read something for my papers. research. oh great. i watch a couple of youtube videos to cheer me up but nope, it didn't worked out. and i passed out. bad. i mean, bed.

"be yourself" - eating those pasta.

peace and out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment