Audio

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 34 | laundry day

march 26, 2016. saturday. lemon water right in the morning. no food no nothing and we hit the gym early in the morning at 6:30 am. very motivated. applause me. haha.

making my pancake around 0900 for the intention of energy intake. im washing my laundry today. my pile of clothes. if haven't mentioned from my last blogs, i used to have pile of mountain before i'll realize i am running out of clothes to wear. my epiphany.

during the night, i decided to finish up my clothes i soaked on water with detergent. and while waiting, i didn't freed my time doing nothing. i sketch a human head. and another one. and another one. and uh-oh, i spent 2 hours sketching random things. i just got carried away. it's one of my hobby, though.

so before sleeping. i finished up all the laundry. this is so embarrassing. laundry all night.

"be patient, everything will change for the better" - not the laundry issue.

peaceful night. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment