Audio

Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 41 | reading again

april 3, 2016. sunday. this morning went just like my old mornings. pancake and my black coffee. and after that hanged out with my friends' room. now, that's something different. not that i read the whole time at her bed space.

2-3 hours i spent reading. but writing about this makes me feel like i am reading too much and i don't want to have that feeling. reading is something everybody should do at least once in day. or if you are nerd, you can do it all the time. not a piece of advice. i'm just saying.

fried rice for lunch. with a chopstick. experiment. i'm so good at it. confirmed it after i asked a chinese friend how am i doing with it and she said, YES. epic.

around 2pm. my friends and i planned to went on a wifi area. i wasn't in my best mood. realizing i haven't talked to anyone real longer because of having a kanker/canker(?) sore in my mouth and it's the best painful ever. i am suffering. my life is ruined with this small white dot that doesn't even move but giving me so much suffering. no complains here!

but i still went on that wifi area. i downloaded videos that i thought important to me. my life and my study. and we have to head back to our dormitory for such religious duties.

that afternoon, i made my lemon warm water. on my best buddy mug.

i won't lie about it. i had my dinner. red rice and something else. and i'm grinding right now. peace in advance!

"never ever ever ever give up!"

peace again boii. xoxo. going crazy with my green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment