Audio

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 35 | laundry day cont.

march 27, 2016. sunday. time to hang my clothes. oh no. not right in the morning. i need to do something more important than that. if you guessed it then yes, it's BREAKFAST.

did some of the chores. swiping the floor. making my bed. get rid of clutters. generally, cleaning up, boy.

and so the drying up my clothes has come. well, the back and forth process does kinda worked out here. it's at the 3rd floor which is i have to walk through a stairs before reaching the area. it's going to make my body in a good shape, i thought.

had lunch.

meet a filipino fellows. discussed. debated and disgusted at some point. done. went home.

slept around 9 pm.

"mistakes are the best teacher toward oneself" - not a pretty good day for me. but Alhamdulillah i got through it already.

peace and out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment