Audio

Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 39 | sleep over

april 1, 2016. thursday. and i really have to finish writing this or else i'll be ruining this challenge. and so, i am becoming lazy this days huh! i slept further for the furious times of my life. i fear the sleeping around 7 am. and so i forced my self to do something productive. i cooked for breakfast so i can start the day with my little creation. feel the creativity. it's flowing inside me. lol

doing this challenge really does challenge me. with my environment, i would give myself a commend. maintaining this is insane. god speed.

that noon, i just wanted to have some air and just in time, our friend fired us up to go to the mall. we head there up. 

and where at the mall. walk around and eat. and went back.

after reaching dormitory. i write a little for my blog. not too long, i slept around 10pm for the purpose of waking up so early. thank God i have reason to sleep earlier.

"conversations rules the nation" not really related. but it is what had came out of my mind.

peace mind. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment