Audio

Monday, April 11, 2016

Daily Blog Challenge | Day 22 | hopeful

march 14, 2016. monday. i wasn't sure if i slept genuinely last night. i did a nap on the other room last night and didn't know it wasn't really going to be a nap.

terrible apparently because i slept until dawn. realized it when i suddenly open my eyes and jumped out of the bed because of the visible dark blue sky over the door glass and oh crap i have to go back to my real bed. but it's already too late. it's morning.

i made a pancake. not really my ideal one but it worked out on my empty stomach. it's my healthies food for a day. i needed it. nobody is allowed to object on this one.

in fact. you'll get in trouble if you do.

around 10am. i wore a suit. wasn't my best but it worked out on me. i will be meeting a friend. after sometimes of waiting her. she can't make the meet up. so i took off the "suit".

throughout afternoon, i was reading some articles on google. my bad habit. i know.

going back and forth on my working area.

i'm writing this live. and i hope i can upload it right away. it's going to be depending on my internet connection. and oh, i am currently downloading some videos. and

while waiting. i'll be up for the night and watch some of my favorite youtubers.

to everyone, "love one another".

peace and out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment